Last Sunday we heard from Allie Chandler as she shared her story of freedom. Her life journey is a testament to God’s grace and the freedom that is sometimes discovered through tough life experiences. Listen to her story here.
Allie faithfully serves the parents of our community each week by working with the 3-4 year-olds in our Kid’s Ministry. The children love her enthusiasm and welcoming smile. Allie is also part of the team that will soon be working with the teen students in our church.
Get to know Allie better with these fun factoids:
- AKA: Alexandra St. Clair Chandler
- Born in: Santa Barbara, CA
- Top 5 bucket list locales: Brazil, Chile, India, Ethiopia & Spain
- Travels to Port au Prince, Haiti, during school breaks, to work with the orphanage Child Hope International.
- Favorite ice-breaker question: “If you could have a cow with four magical utters, with anything coming out of them, what would you choose?” (Her pick: Macrina Iced Vanilla Lattes and Peach Snapple Iced Tea)